New In Store:

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Newest designs - 12-31-09

This will be the last post of 2009, I can hardly believe it is ending already! I have to say that I am very thankful to have started my business this year and I want to thank everyone who purchased my designs! I truly hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them!

So here are some of my latest designs:

For the Christians I have designed an embroidered cross with the text, "I belong to God"... On the tote & jacket you can add your name! It makes a terrific gift.

I belong to God Hat embroideredhatI belong to God Tote embroideredbagI belong to God Jacket embroideredshirt

A wide assortment of new Keds designs have hit my store. There are far too many to show them all, so I will show you 3 of them. They come in a variety of colors and they also come in both children's & adult sizes!
Women's Green Bubbles & Stripes Keds kedsshoeChildren's Slip-On Big Blue Polka Keds kedsshoeChildren's Lace-Up Big Red Polka Keds kedsshoe


And a few more designs of note... An embroidered jacket with a pirate that says, "Get yer eyes off me booty", an embroidered sports car (available in several colors), and the "Complaint Department - Sorry we're closed" design:
Eyes off me booty! Embroidered Jacket embroideredshirtBlue Sports Car - Style Matters embroideredshirtComplaint Department - We're Closed Shirt shirt

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Kristi's Gift Shop - Show Now
Designer Keds by KGS - Shop Now

2 comments:

  1. Great designs - love the pirate skull! Just a thought, better than the flash panel, you might find the Zazzlit Google gadget helps keep things fresh here.

    ReplyDelete