New In Store:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update - New Products

It has been a little while since I last posted. So there are quite a few new products to spotlight!
Here we go:

Bubbled Up 2 kedsshoe
This particular shoe comes in a hi-top as well, and there are several colors to choose from!

I Can Beg (Yorkie) shirt
This design is so cute for a child or an adult who is never afraid to beg!

Tiger in Spring mousepad
The latest of my animal art, this tiger is rich in color and is available on numerous products!



Kristi's Gift Shop - Show Now
Designer Keds by KGS - Shop Now

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those keds!!! great looking blog, too! :D I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much really cool product,nice looking blog.thank,s for nice post.Send Flowers Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes look like they could be warn around the 4th of July.They would make great patriotic colors.

    ReplyDelete